FACTR™ Trigger for Glock® G43 / 43X / 48
If you have had the opportunity to run the factory G43 trigger, you know just how bad it is. The FACTR slim-series trigger strives to remedy that awfulness. First, it is important to note the the slim-series trigger is not just a Gen3-4 trigger swapped to a G43 bar. From a safety perspective, there are legitimate geometry differences that prohibit a simple bar change. We have taken the time to ensure the FACTR slim-series trigger is safe and 100% maintains all three factory safeties. Beyond that, you can expect the superior ergonomics and level of quality for which FACTR is known.
This is how:
- 6061-T6 Alumin-i-um (said with our best Jony Ive voice)
- Slightly curved face cradles your digit in all the right ways
- Large edge chamfers on trigger pad provide more digital comfort over a traditional flat face trigger design
- Shortened pre-travel increases speed, reduces unnecessary movement, and provides a smoother overall feel through each pull
- Included reduced power striker safety spring reduces trigger pull weight without sacrificing reliability
- 420 stainless steel coiled spring pins for corrosion resistance and absolute reliability
- High quality anodized finish delivers durability, beautiful colors, and that "buttery" soft feel
- Glock® factory trigger bar (the one you know and trust)
- Maintains all (3) Glock safety features (drop safe)
- MADE IN USA (the only way we do it)
Quality | Utility | Reliability™
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. Neither FACTR USA, Inc. nor this site is affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. The use of “Glock” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of Glock pistols, parts, or components.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I'm about 500rds in with this trigger. As an FFL Dealer & Pistol Instructor, believe me when I say I've owned and fired just about EVERY micro/sub/compact & aftermarket trigger combo available. The 43X with FACTR is my favorite, my EDC and the combo I train with in my Concealed Carry courses. Don't take my word for it, though, give it a shot and see for yourself. Another star would be added, if I could, for their Customer Service. I will happily recommend to my friends and clients.
Excellent build and initial impressions. I don't have many rounds though it to ascertain how set the roll pins are in (don't seem to be backing out). Only issue I can see are for people who sink a lot of finger into the trigger, the safety may not be defeated to pull trigger; for pad trigger fingers, no problem. Much better feel vs serrated trigger face and lends well to not pulling shots. Trigger pin safety feels like it disengages smoother and the wall is alot more perceptible. I enjoy the ergo and feel on this trigger compared to a OWP DAT.