FACTR™ Glock® Trigger for Gen3-4 - NO TRIGGER BAR
Purchase a trigger bar (includes installation) OR add FACTR installation service of your own trigger bar
We won’t attempt to dazzle you with a paragraph of technical fluff claiming innovative design, superior engineering, outer space grade materials, precision CNC manufacturing, and stringent quality control (what does it all even really mean for you?). We also won’t tell you that this is the best trigger for Glock® on the market (that’s pretty arrogant, don’t you think?). We’ll simply tell you that the FACTR Trigger was designed to provide a user experience that is significantly improved over a stock trigger and even some other aftermarket triggers.
This is how:
- 6061-T6 Alumin-i-um (said with our best Jony Ive voice)
- Slightly curved face cradles your digit in all the right ways
- Large edge chamfers on trigger pad provide more digital comfort over a traditional flat face trigger design
- Shortened pre-travel increases speed, reduces unnecessary movement, and provides a smoother overall feel through each pull
- 17-4 PH stainless steel heat-treated striker safety with improved geometry and surface finish (INCLUDED without reduced power spring and helps with that overall feel)
- 420 stainless steel coiled spring pins for corrosion resistance and absolute reliability
- High quality anodized finish delivers durability, beautiful colors, and that "buttery" soft feel
- Maintains all (3) Glock safety features (drop safe)
- MADE IN USA (the only way we do it)
- Flat Dark[ER] Earth
- Flat Dark[ER] Earth
Compatible with Glock® Gen3-4 models:
G19, G19 MOS, G17, G17 MOS, G34, G34 MOS, G26, G22, G23, G24, G27, G35, G35 MOS, G31, G32, G33
NOT compatible with G43, G43X, or G48
Quality | Utility | Reliability™
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. Neither FACTR USA, Inc. nor this site is affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. The use of “Glock” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of Glock pistols, parts, or components.
37 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Just get one :) I have 3 of them best Glock you can buy, andgrteat people to deal with
Takes out creep, beautifully made. Really enjoy the fit & finish. Maintains the “glockiness” of your weapon just smooths out the feel of the pull & removes any unnecessary movement of trigger.
Best trigger I’ve come across. Little take-up and less reset travel. Great finger feel. Quality all around. Great customer service too.
A much needed improvement over the OEM trigger with a crisper feel. The more I fire it the more I enjoy it.
Love these triggers, I have them in every Glock I own.
While you have both triggers in hand when doing the swap... Actuate both trigger safeties (Glock stock and FACTR) It will tell you what you need to know and it only gets better from there!
Amazing feeling , love it . Makes my oem trigger feel so worthless
After receiving the new trigger and polished safety plunger, I immediately noticed the quality of the parts. I was using another aftermarket trigger that I really liked because it was safe and all Glock safeties were in effect. My Glock pistol is all stock OEM parts. After installing the FACTR Trigger and polished safety plunger, I noticed that the trigger pull seemed a bit heavier. I always make sure that there is lubricant on the connector where it meets up with the end of the trigger bar. The feel of the trigger shoe felt different, but after some dry firing it began to feel great. Dry firing the pistol helped smooth out the trigger pull and make it seem a bit lighter. However, I have not been able to get to a range to test fire the trigger. I am really liking this trigger though. The take up is nice and I prefer a wall then a break, which this trigger does.