FUNCTION – The FACTR +5 Basepad excels at the job of gassing up your Glock. 5 more rounds with some extra spring power included? Check. Easy installation and removal from magazine? Double check. Assembly and disassembly without screws or special tools? Triple check.
DESIGN – We pushed it a little with the aesthetics…the machine shop was not as thrilled with our sexy profile choices as we were. Cycle time? Pffft. The result looks cool as hell. A little bit of stonewashed titanium puts a modern, utilitarian lid on things.
ERGONOMICS – Surprise! Those profile choices had a specific purpose – to provide the sexiest yet most effective grip surfaces an extended basepad can offer.
Works good. Looks good. Feels good.
WE WILL NOT SHIP STANDARD CAPACITY MAGAZINES, EXTENDED MAGAZINES, OR EXTENDED BASEPADS TO CALIFORNIA. ANY CA ORDERS WILL BE CANCELLED AND REFUNDED. THIS INCLUDES LAW ENFORCEMENT PERSONNEL.
This is a complete G17 magazine with the FACTR +5 Basepad already installed! Click here to purchase a standalone basepad
Details and technical stuff:
- Machined from Solid 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Type II and III Mil-A-8625 Anodized Matte Finish
- 6Al4V (Grade 5) Titanium Cover Plate w/ Stonewashed Finish and Machine Engraved FACTR Logomark
- Stainless Steel Magazine Body Retaining Pin and Spring
- INCLUDES Extra Power 14-Coil Spring
- Compatible with G17, G34, G19X, G45
- 22rd capacity
- Weight: 3.6oz (complete magazine with +5 basepad)
- MADE IN USA
The FACTR Warranty covers the included Extra Power Spring for life. If you wear out your spring and need a replacement, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Flat Dark[ER] Earth (On the "spectrum"...the 50th shade of FDE)
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. Neither FACTR USA, Inc. nor this site is affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. The use of “Glock” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of Glock pistols, parts, or components.