We teamed up with TXC Holsters and Discreet Carry Concepts to provide one of the finest holsters available as a ready-to-ship option for some of the most popular pistol models. If you can add it to cart, it is in stock and will ship in 1-2 business days...no lead times.
The X1: Pro is an upgraded version of TXC Holsters' original X1 holster. Improvements to the structural integrity have been made by transitioning to a one-piece folded design, while still maintaining the built-in features that actively work to provide the most concealable and comfortable holster ever.
- Helix Technology© angles the included FACTR Discreet Carry Concepts Mod 4 Clip, keeping the pistol close to your body to maximize concealment without the added width of a Modwing.
- A redesigned concealment wedge with a more gradual angle maximizes comfort while still filling the space between the muzzle and your body, which actively prevents the pistol from tipping forward and printing.
- As with all TXC holsters, each holster is cut to accommodate suppressor height sights* and optics by default. Each is also open-ended to allow the use of threaded barrels and most compensators.
- Adjustable retention
- High sweat guard
- Right-hand only
*With the redesigned wedge on the X1:Pro, the concealment wedge has a minimum length required in order to be effective. With some of the micro pistols (Glock 43, Glock 26, Sig P365, etc.), extra muzzle length is added to allow the wedge to do its job.
- G43/43X/48 (fits both Standard w/o Rail and MOS w/Rail models)
- Glock Gen1-5 9/40 Double Stack (17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 26, 27, 34, 35, Etc.) (fits MOS models as well)
- Sig P365, P365X, P365XL, and P365SAS
- Sig P320 9/40 (Fits all models except Subcompact)
- Flat Dark Earth (FDE)
- Multicam Black (MCB)
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
One of the best EDC holsters on the market by far, and the fact that Factr had them with a quick ship option made it so much better. The only thing better than this holster is the amazing customer support and service that Factr provides, you just dont simply see this type if support anymore. Will definitely be doing more business moving forward.